Students in the GPMB are accountable to the general requirements of the Graduate School at the College of Charleston as well as the GPMB requirements. There are seven forms that must be completed as a student works through the Program. The forms are listed below and explanations can be found in the Student Handbook.
- GPMB Form 001. Thesis Committee and Major Advisor
- GPMB Form 002. Comprehensive Oral Exam
- GPMB Form 003. Thesis Proposal
- GPMB Form 004. Plan of Study
- GPMB Form 005. Preliminary Thesis Approval and Permission to Defend
- GPMB Form 006. Thesis Defense
- GPMB Form 007. Final Graduation Checklist (Exit Steps)
NOTE: Please contact the admin person in the GPMB main office in order to get official forms printed from the database.