The Colloquium Social is Saturday, Sept. 25 in the Outdoor Classroom at Fort Johnson, starting at 5:30. We'll provide Frogmoore stew, hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, beer (including local favorite Coast, thanks to their generous support), wine, soda.
Colloquium Social, featuring not only good food and drink, but also presentation of the talk and poster awards (courtesy of Sigma Xi) and the introduction of our new GPMB students.
All GPMB students and other participating presenters eat and drink for free! We ask that faculty and alums donate $8 to the cause; $5 for spouses and children over 12 (children under 12 are free). Please also bring a dish to round out the menu (salad, dessert, appetizer, etc.)
- Shelly Brew- Main Office, Grice Marine Laboratory
- Melissa Hughes - Biology Department, CofC downtown campus
- Bill Roumillat - MRRI, SC Department of Natural Resources
- Tom Greig - CCEHBR, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Rusty Day - Hollings Marine Lab, National Institue of Standards and Technology